At Integrate, we push the boundaries of technology to deliver products and services that bring control and scalability to demand marketing. Our software operates as the central nervous system for B2B marketers providing optimization intelligence across all paid efforts at the top of the funnel.
We have a top-tier client list that includes Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, VMWare, Rackspace, Microsoft and more. Our product is best-in-class and our business is growing rapidly, making us one of the most exciting software companies in the area.
- Assisting with the development of content marketing strategies that drive prospect and customer interaction and conversions, enable sales and partner productivity and contribute to thought leadership market position
- Maintaining editorial and production calendar for content development
- Copywriting, copyediting, proofing and publishing a range of content types, including blog posts, emails, landing pages, eBooks, by line articles, marketing decks, videos, etc. (Supporting the marketing team’s diverse content requirements)
- Support product marketing and sales by creating sales enablement materials (product fact sheets, competitive documentation, etc.)
- Repurposing long-form content (e.g., research reports) into smaller assets (e.g., checklists, infographics, blog posts, etc.) to drive engagement
- Working closely with the graphic design team to manage content formatting and production, bringing content to life for all steps in the customer journey
- Writing original thought leadership and search optimized posts for Integrate blog and extended partner sites
- Contributing to, publishing and managing blog posts written by internal & external contributors
- Assisting with customer case study research and development
- Collaborating with marketing team members to promote content via digital marketing channels
- Analyzing content performance to optimize for increased impact
- 2-5 years’ experience in a content marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in a writing-intensive discipline (e.g., journalism, English, history, creative writing, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to translate complex technical information into conversational language that drives action
- Demonstrated copywriting ability
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in B2B marketing industry is ideal, not required
- Familiarity with content management and content marketing systems a plus
Other jobs you may like
Get job updates from Integrate
This content was originally published here.